Sunday, February 26, 2006

Been awhile



I hadn't realised it had been a whole week since I wrote on my blog. To be honest I don't really have a lot to report. Marc has been unwell and was in hospital last weekend with a massive headache. They ended up doing a lumbar puncture which surprised me and worried me as well. Worst part was that I wasn't with him. I know he's a big boy but I would still like to have been there for something like that, especially as he was frightened (as he admitted later)but, then again, I didn't know until after the fact.

He's finally a bit healthier but he has gone from a healthy 70kg to a scrawny 57kg in one week and his face is so pale and drawn....

He and Courtney joined Alex and I for lunch today and it was lovely to spend some time with them - healthy and happy.

I still can't get any of the buggers to pose happily for any photos but I have to say that Alex is the worst of them all. He is such a sook! I think he looks lovely but cannot convince him of this no matter what I say. Oh well........these are a couple I (and Courtney) managed.

I'm on annual leave now and looking forward to some rest before starting my Commonwealth Games shifts.

Courtney starts uni on Monday...my baby girl *sigh*

Hope everyone out there in blogger land is happy and healthy

3 Comments:

Blogger Jodii said...

about time you updated your blog girlie. Not so good that mark hasn't been well, hope he is recovered now. great shots and a nice photos you pammy

1:33 PM  
Blogger Rainy Nights said...

yes bout time you updated (says me who needs to update too)bugger to hear of marc being so unwell - did they find a cause? are they still looking?

10:43 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Thanks ladies. Nope, no cause for Marc's headaches. They've lasted most of the week. Let's hope it was a virus that he's finally rid of.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home