Monday, February 06, 2006

Bloody Rach :) - Tagged again

I was supposed to be having an early night and should have been in bed an hour ago but just had to check my blogging friends didn't I. Thanks Rach for the tag LOL.

I'll do it now or never get around to it.

1. First time you got kissed: I remember this well. His name was Ken and he was a neighbour whose friend was my first boyfriend. As I had never kissed a boy before I was petrified and Ken kindly offered to teach me. Wasn't that nice of him. Anyway, I went out with his friend for about a week (nope never kissed HIM) and ended up going out with Ken after that LOL
2. First time you drove a car: Does sitting on your cousins lap steering while he operated the pedals when you were 8 count? If not, then it would have been the day after I turned 17 and was able to get my Learner's Permit. I drove my mum nuts!
3. First time you scrapbooked: Well, if you mean put my photos together and wrote notes about what happened then I was a teenager. If you mean as it is known now then that would be late 2001 maybe but didn't really take it up in it's current obsessive form until 2003.
4. First time you went on a date: That would be with Glenn. He came to the door and invited me to a family friend's 21st and I calmly said "hang on" and went inside and begged my parents to let me go. Unbeknown to me he could hear all my pleading through the door *cringe*
5. First time you fell in love: That would be same boy - Glenn. We went out for about 18 months and he was also the first person to ask me to marry him. We sort of got engaged and then I headed off to NZ for a holiday and broke it off.
6. First time you cooked for someone: It would be a memory I think I have blocked. I hate cooking.
7. First time you got on a plane: I was pre teens I think and we went on a joy flight from Essendon Airport over Melbourne. I LOVED it.
8.First time you shaved your legs: Wouldn't have a clue but I bet my mum went nuts. Mostly waxed as far as I can remember.
9. First time you put on make up: Now this I remember well. My mum and sister rarely ever wore makeup and I had no idea but when I was 16 decided to experiment. I was heading out to the ballroom dancing social group I was part of and put foundation and lippy on. Yep that's it. Can you imagine what I looked like. LOL
10. First time you moved out of your home: Easy, when I was married at the ripe old age of 20.

Rach has already tagged everyone on the planet I know so check out her links.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rach Leeke said...

sorry...:(

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home