Sunday, February 19, 2006

Photo Workshop

Two things today.

1. I went to the photgraphy workshop in the Treasury Gardens this morning as part of the class I'm doing. Thank goodness for digital is all I can say. I took over 200 photos to play and practice and I know I wouldn't have done if I had been using a film camera.

We had to play with shutter speed and aperture and use each other as models (hmmmm, I don't remember seeing that criterion in the application) and the Treasury and Fitzroy Gardens were beautiful as well. Whilst it rained a couple of times, the overcast sky gave us a beautiful even, soft light to play in which was great.


2. ALEX COMES HOME!!!!!! Only 6 more hours. God, I can't wait. I've missed him heaps and am really looking forward to seeing him again (just in case you hadn't already realised that LOL)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodii said...

interesting phot of the treaury gardens pam. I'm sure Alex has missed you heaps too.

7:49 AM  
Blogger soovee said...

Love the photo....sounds like the class is going GREAT. By now Alex is home...guess you won't be reading this...too busy! LOL (but I think the crop nights idea sounds like a good one!)

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home