Tuesday, February 14, 2006

29 days to go...


Not long now and the Commonwealth Games will be upon us. Don't you think Karak the mascot is cute?

I forgot to mention that I picked up my uniform last week. It's not too bad actually although I would prefer it if it was pink :) Maybe they should have employed me on their design committee.

My roster starts on the 28th of February and goes right through March. Whilst I'm still unsure of the specifics of my role, I have been advised that I will be allocated to looking after the official delegates hence the early start and late finish as they arrive and depart. I'm sure there will be many who arrive early to take advantage of Moomba then stay afterwards for the Grand Prix.

I am looking forward to it but expect it to be fairly exhausting especially with my 6.30am starts!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodii said...

can;t wait to see you in your uniform Pam. I hope you have heaps of fun with your involvement in the games.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home