Friday, February 10, 2006

There are worse things in life...

Than your mother trying to take your photo.

Although if you look at these photos you would think I was trying to torture the poor child. Can you see Courtney mid "Mummmmmm...get lost" ROFL.

I told her all she had to do was stay still - not pose or anything - just let me do my thing but no, she couldn't do it so I tormented her and took about 40 photos LOL. None of them came out but we had heaps of fun.

Thank goodness for digital :P

4 Comments:

Blogger Jodii said...

well Pam I thought courtney would have learnt by now that you WILL take photos whether she likes it or not. It would take no time at all if she just did what you wanted her to do. These are great photos

11:19 AM  
Blogger Elisa said...

When will these children of ours learn LOL. Great photos though....

11:25 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

I know, you just can't tell them and they don't seem to learn. I keep telling her that she can have nice photos of herself in the scrapbooks or crazy ones like this but she just doesn't get it ROFL

12:41 PM  
Blogger soovee said...

he he he and her 21st is not that far away either - at least you will have no problem finding embarrassing photos for the photo board!!!! LOL

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home